2 Senior PHP developers, dedicated team, 3-month cooperation.
Technologies: PHP, Symfony
Proven Track Record
BunnyHomes, a UK-based digital agency, came to us with a recently started web application for quick apartment rent. They started the app but then it became obvious that the project was to fail because of wrong business logic and improperly built architecture. On top of that, the code itself was not up to PSR coding standards.
The client was looking for an experienced PHP development team that would help them develop the application. We provided a Lead developer and Senior PHP developer who within 3 months restructured the application, rewrote the existing pieces of code almost from scratch and extended the functionality.
What did UNL do
The site features a catalog with apartments available for rent. A user (tenant) registers an account to browse the apartments and sends a request to view the selected one. The agent receives a notification and agrees upon date and time to meet at the place.
After the meeting, the agent allows the apartment for rent notifying the tenant via email. After that they can sign the contract and make payment. The tenant can invite co-tenants sending them invitations via email. At the end of every month, the tenant is prompted to extend the rent via Cron tasks.
- Extensive search criteria and filters
- User registration and profile to save user data and rent history
- DocuSign integration for automatic document signature and processing
- Integration of Deposit Protection Service to ensure the safety of payments made within the application
- Cron task to schedule the repetitive payment reminder.